Entertainment

Australian Open: Vince Colosimo attends tennis after stalking drama

No worries: Vince Colosimo sips on champagne at the Australian Open after a conwoman threatened to ruin his career


He was recently involved in an extortion attempt when an opportunistic conwoman threatened to ruin his career if he didn’t hand over $50,000.

But actor Vince Colosimo was all smiles on Thursday when he appeared at the Australian Open sipping on a glass of champagne.

The Underbelly star, 55, showed up at Rod Laver Arena in Melbourne and was in such a good mood he decided to pose for photos by the media wall.

Moving on: Vince Colosimo sipped on champagne at the Australian Open in Melbourne on Thursday, after a conwoman who threatened to ruin his career

Colosimo dressed for the occasion in a blue shirt, white pants and brown dress shoes.

He also sported a luxury wristwatch and wore a pair of sunglasses at one stage.

Colosimo drank from a glass filled with Piper Heidsieck champagne as he smiled for the camera. 

Happy: The Underbelly star, 55, showed up at Rod Laver Arena and was in such a good mood he decided to pose for photos by the media wall

Happy: The Underbelly star, 55, showed up at Rod Laver Arena and was in such a good mood he decided to pose for photos by the media wall

Attire: Colosimo looked sharp in a blue shirt, white pants and brown dress shoes

Attire: Colosimo looked sharp in a blue shirt, white pants and brown dress shoes

Accessories: He also sported a luxury wristwatch and wore a pair of sunglasses at one stage

Accessories: He also sported a luxury wristwatch and wore a pair of sunglasses at one stage

Chill: Colosimo drank from a glass of Piper Heidsieck champagne as he smiled for the camera

Chill: Colosimo drank from a glass of Piper Heidsieck champagne as he smiled for the camera

It comes after the Chopper actor was recently the victim of an opportunistic conwoman who threatened to ruin his career if he didn’t hand over $50,000.

Colosimo was allegedly targeted by the woman in October after being announced as a contestant on the reality hit Celebrity Apprentice Australia. 

Sources told Daily Mail Australia the woman made the alleged threat to Colosimo’s long-time partner Sabella Sugar, who was told to hand over the cash or face the consequences.

Drama: It comes after Colosimo, who will soon appear on Celebrity Apprentice, was the victim of an opportunistic conwoman who threatened to ruin his career if he didn't hand over $50,000

Trouble: It comes after Colosimo, who will soon appear on Celebrity Apprentice, was the victim of an opportunistic conwoman who threatened to ruin his career if he didn’t hand over $50,000. Pictured in November 2018

Comeback: The cast of the upcoming series of Celebrity Apprentice Australia is pictured here

Comeback: The cast of the upcoming series of Celebrity Apprentice Australia is pictured here

Sugar appeared in the Melbourne Magistrates’ Court on Wednesday where she was granted an intervention order against the woman lasting two years. 

Both Sugar and Colosimo refused to comment when contacted by Daily Mail Australia on Thursday. 

Sources have confirmed police were notified about the alleged extortion attempt but did not carry out an investigation under request by those within the Colosimo camp.  

Colosimo had been fresh off the set from filming a new chapter in The Wog Boys film franchise and shooting the movie The Girl In The Window, which is due for a big screen worldwide release this year, when the woman first made contact. 

Targetted: Sources have told Daily Mail Australia Colosimo's partner Sabella Sugar, pictured above, was bombarded with messages from the stalker

Targetted: Sources have told Daily Mail Australia Colosimo’s partner Sabella Sugar, pictured above, was bombarded with messages from the stalker 

It was his appearance in a Melbourne newspaper that seemingly prompted the woman to approach Sugar. 

Daily Mail Australia has been told the woman sent Sugar dozens of text messages from numerous phones over the following months. 

Sugar was allegedly told if the couple did not cough-up $50,000 she would go to media outlets with a tale alleging Colosimo had been unfaithful to her. 

A source told Daily Mail Australia that Sugar was concerned the threat to derail Colosimo’s career was serious enough to contact police.   

Context: Colosimo had been fresh off the set from filming a new chapter in The Wog Boys film franchise and shooting the movie The Girl In The Window, which is due for a big screen worldwide release this year, when the woman first made contact

Context: Colosimo had been fresh off the set from filming a new chapter in The Wog Boys film franchise and shooting the movie The Girl In The Window, which is due for a big screen worldwide release this year, when the woman first made contact 

Advertisement


Source link

Related Articles

Back to top button