Entertainment

Channel 10 officially launch casting call for eligible men to apply for The Bachelorette 2021

Are YOU looking for the one? Channel 10 officially launch casting call for eligible men to apply for The Bachelorette 2021

Channel 10 announced they’d already secured a Bachelor for 2021 early this month.

And it appears they may have already signed on the next Bachelorette, too!

The network uploaded a casting call on Sunday that announced applications were officially open for single men interested in finding love in the mansion.  

Are YOU looking for the one? Channel 10 officially launch casting call for eligible men to apply for The Bachelorette 2021

‘Casting for male Bachelors for the @bacheloretteau 2021 is officially open!⁠’ it began

‘Tag a mate below who is looking for love… Maybe you’ll even tag yourself?⁠’ the caption read, as it encouraged people to head to Warner bros. casting website. 

Eligible men are required to be aged between 23 and 35 for the upcoming season.

It also says on the website: ‘You must be willing and available to be filmed for the duration of the series. Filming will roughly commence mid June to mid August of 2021 and may take up to 12 weeks.

Applications now open: Eligible men are required to be aged between 23 and 35 for the upcoming season which will film for up to 12 weeks in June to August 2021

Applications now open: Eligible men are required to be aged between 23 and 35 for the upcoming season which will film for up to 12 weeks in June to August 2021

Channel 10 recently confirmed they had already found a suitor for The Bachelor – which is usually filmed before The Bachelorette.

The network’s Head of Programming, Daniel Monaghan, told TV Tonight: ‘We’re really happy with who has signed on to The Bachelor.’

Mr Monaghan confirmed the new suitor wasn’t a celebrity or a former contestant from The Bachelorette.

‘[You don’t know him yet], but you will,’ he said. ‘I think he’s a fantastic get for the franchise.’  

The 2021 Bachelor and Bachelorette seasons are due to be filmed in a new $6.3 million property, known as as Le Chateau, in Dural in Sydney’s north-west.

Who is he? Earlier this month, Channel 10’s Head of Programming, Daniel Monaghan, told TV Tonight, the new suitor wasn't a celebrity or a former contestant from The Bachelorette. '[You don't know him yet], but you will,' he said. 'I think he's a fantastic get for the franchise'

Who is he? Earlier this month, Channel 10’s Head of Programming, Daniel Monaghan, told TV Tonight, the new suitor wasn’t a celebrity or a former contestant from The Bachelorette. ‘[You don’t know him yet], but you will,’ he said. ‘I think he’s a fantastic get for the franchise’

Last year, a well-placed source told Daily Mail Australia the producers were ‘tired of the show being spoiled by paparazzi photos’ and so moved location.

Before setting up in Dural, The Bachelor and The Bachelorette were filmed at a $2.3million property in Oxford Falls, in Sydney’s north.

This house served as the location for Locky Gilbert, Matt Agnew and Nick Cummins’ seasons of The Bachelor, and Elly and Becky Miles, Angie Kent and Ali Oetjen’s seasons of The Bachelorette. 

Prior to Oxford Falls, The Bachelor franchise had been filmed in houses in both Hunters Hill and Glenorie. 

Changes: The 2021 Bachelor and Bachelorette seasons are due to be filmed in a new $6.3 million Sydney property, known as as Le Chateau. Pictured: Host Osher Gunsberg

Changes: The 2021 Bachelor and Bachelorette seasons are due to be filmed in a new $6.3 million Sydney property, known as as Le Chateau. Pictured: Host Osher Gunsberg

Advertisement


Source link

Related Articles

Back to top button