Entertainment

Gino D’Acampo tells Susanna Reid one of his sons has a crush on her during GMB interview

Gino D’Acampo has revealed his son thinks Susanna Reid is ‘fit’ while he was being interviewed on Good Morning Britain.

The celebrity chef, 45, was chatting with Susanna, 50, and co-host Ben Shephard when he made the admission.

He said: ‘Can I just add, I told my son I was coming on GMB with Ben and Susanna and he told me “oh dad, she’s fit!”‘ to which Susanna replied: ‘Thank you very much’.

Crush: Gino D’Acampo has revealed his son thinks Susanna Reid is ‘fit’ while he was being interviewed on Good Morning Britain

Ben jokingly added: ‘He’s not wrong, he’s a D’Acampo after all!’

Gino is father to sons Luciano, 19, and Rocco, 16, and daughter Mia, with his wife Jessica Stallina Morrison. 

The This Morning regular has fronted Gino And Family’s Italian Adventure alongside his family for ITV and admitted working with them was ‘stressful’.

He said: ‘It was great to get family together. It was a little stressful, TV is not as easy as people think, especially when pro.   

Family: Gino is father to sons Luciano, 19, and Rocco, 16, and daughter Mia, with his wife Jessica Stallina Morrison and didn't specify which son has the crush on Susanna

Family: Gino is father to sons Luciano, 19, and Rocco, 16, and daughter Mia, with his wife Jessica Stallina Morrison and didn’t specify which son has the crush on Susanna 

‘It’s Usually myself or with Gordon (Ramsey) and Fred (Sirieix), so it was a little bit stressful. They enjoyed. But I didn’t like not being centre of attention, it was winding me up! 

The TV star is currently presenting the renewed version of Family Fortunes and admitted he didn’t want to do the show when he first got the offer.

He said: ‘Honestly I remember the first time they asked, I didn’t want to do it, I didn’t want to mess up a beautiful, long-standing show. 

‘But the reaction was good. We did one series then we did a longer series and I felt more comfortable.’   

Asked what the best bit or answer from Family Fortunes was, Gino said: ‘All the naughty answers are coming up in my head now and they would take me out if I say anything naughty!  

Interview: The celebrity chef, 45, was chatting with Susanna, 50, and co-host Ben Shephard when he made the admission

Interview: The celebrity chef, 45, was chatting with Susanna, 50, and co-host Ben Shephard when he made the admission

Radiant: Susanna looked sensational on Wednesday's show as she donned a pink short-sleeved midi dress

Radiant: Susanna looked sensational on Wednesday’s show as she donned a pink short-sleeved midi dress 

Stunning: The presenter accentuated her natural beauty with a light pallet of makeup

Stunning: The presenter accentuated her natural beauty with a light pallet of makeup 

It comes after Gino filmed the latest series of Gordon, Gino and Fred’s Road Trip during the summer.

The trio’s planned stint around Asia for the show was postponed thanks to the COVID-19 pandemic.

The TV chefs and maître d’ were planning to head to Nepal and spend three weeks gallivanting across Asia for their hit ITV series – but the deadly virus – which originated in Wuhan in China – put a stop to production last year.

With travel grounded and most TV shows being thrown into logistical chaos, the trio reportedly had to shelve their plans for what was set to be their ‘most adventurous trip to date’ for the time being.

He said: 'Can I just add, I told my son I was coming on GMB with Ben and Susanna and he told me "oh dad, she's fit!"'

He said: ‘Can I just add, I told my son I was coming on GMB with Ben and Susanna and he told me “oh dad, she’s fit!”‘

According to a source at the time, filming in Asia will be unlikely to go ahead until sometime later this year.

An insider told The Sun: ‘Gordon, Gino and Fred’s latest road trip was going to see them heading to Nepal. The plan was for them to travel around and film in as many Asian countries as they could fit in over a three-week period.

‘It was going to be their most adventurous trip to date — in terms of the countries they visited as well as the food they would have experienced and the culture.

‘But now it seems Asia is going to be firmly off the cards for some time and it’s unlikely any filming will be able to take place until well into 2021.’

Show: The TV star is currently presenting the renewed version of Family Fortunes and admitted he didn't want to do the show when he first got the offer

Show: The TV star is currently presenting the renewed version of Family Fortunes and admitted he didn’t want to do the show when he first got the offer


Source link

Related Articles

Back to top button