She’s been enjoying a fun-filled trip to Dubai with her reality star pals after narrowly escaping England’s new COVID-19 restrictions.
And Francesca Allen looked sensational as she went braless and rocked a cropped blazer after another day in the sun on Thursday.
The Love Island star, 25, showcased her svelte physique as she teased a glimpse at her toned midriff in the stylish ensemble.
Style: Francesca Allen looked sensational as she went braless and rocked a cropped blazer as she posed up a storm in Dubai on Thursday
Francesca paired her PrettyLittleThing jacket, which boasted a plunging front and buttons, with some light blue denim jeans and a gold bracelet.
She wore her long brunette locks down and perfectly styled into waves, letting her tresses cascade over her shoulders as she posed up a storm.
Keeping things simple, Francesca appeared to be wearing only the lightest touch of makeup including a pink lipstick and brush of blusher.
Earlier in the day Francesca set pulses racing once again in a plunging taupe bikini as she shared a sultry video while preparing for another afternoon of sunbathing.
Glamorous: The Love Island star, 25, showcased her svelte physique as she teased a glimpse at her toned midriff in the stylish ensemble
The star has eagerly documented her lavish getaway with a slew of snaps, while must of the UK is ordered to stay at home except for essential reasons to prevent the spread of COVID-19.
On Tuesday Francesca and her pal Joanna Chimonides went on a scenic boat trip in the city just hours after the UK’s new national lockdown was announced on Monday.
The Love Island stars donned bikinis in a clip Francesca shared to her Instagram Stories as Britons at home are preparing to spend several weeks at home.
Francesca, 25, showcased her jaw-dropping figure in a beige two-piece while she also donned a crisp white shirt.
Sizzling: Earlier in the day, Francesca set pulses racing once again in a plunging taupe bikini
The reality star wore a patterned bandanna and added to her look with a pair of shades as she relaxed on the boat.
Joanna, 24, put on an eye-catching display as she donned a bright orange bikini along with a multi-coloured bandanna.
Letting her blonde locks fall loose down her shoulders, she struck a playful pose for the camera as she sat alongside her pal.
Also on Monday, Joanna shared a snap of herself going for a Dune buggy ride where she donned a black crop top that highlighted her washboard stomach.
Dubai had become a hotspot for influencers as people are still permitted to travel there for work purposes.
Abroad: On Tuesday Francesca and her Love Island pal Joanna Chimonides went on a scenic boat trip in the city just hours after the UK’s new national lockdown was announced on Monday
Under the latest national lockdown rules, which is now in effect, holidays are banned as international travel is only permitted for a strict number of reasons such as for work.
UK residents currently abroad do not need to return home immediately. However, they should check with their airline or travel operator on arrangements for returning.
In Dubai, social distancing and the wearing of face masks is mandatory when away from your home. This also applies to visitors staying in hotels when they are not in their room.
The United Arab Emirates has played host to a number of stars over the past year, despite the consistent rules throughout advising against international travel, save for work or education.
Incredible: Also on Monday, Joanna, 24, shared a snap of herself going for a Dune buggy ride where she donned a black crop top that highlighted her washboard stomach
Amid yacht trips and wild nights out, a host of stars, including TOWIE’s Amber Turner, Dan Edgar, Yazmin Oukhellou and James Lock, have all maintained their trips have been for business purposes with many confirming their work plans on social media or to publications through their representatives.
It comes amid the UK being plunged into a third national lockdown that comes into effect on Wednesday, with secondary schools, pubs and non-essential shops shut.
Government guidelines for international travel currently state: ‘Following identification of a new variant of the virus, international travel from your area may be increasingly restricted because of domestic regulations…
‘Different rules apply in England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland. For example, those in tier 4 areas in England will not be permitted to travel abroad apart from limited exceptions, such as work purposes. Follow all the rules that apply to you.’
Looking good: She showcased her jaw-dropping figure in a beige two-piece while she also donned a crisp white shirt
Travelling from Tier 4 areas: What are the rules?
- As of Sunday 20th December, if you live in a Tier 4 area, you can only travel internationally – or within the UK – where you first have a legally permitted reason to leave home
- If you live outside a Tier 4 area you may still transit into or through a Tier 4 area to travel abroad if you need to, but you should carefully consider whether you need to do so
- In addition, you should follow the public health advice in the country you’re visiting and should look at the rules in place at your destination and the Foreign, Commonwealth and Development Office (FCDO) travel advice
- UK residents currently abroad do not need to return home immediately. However, you should check with your airline or travel operator on arrangements for returning
- For foreign nationals, if you are a resident in a Tier 4 area you are subject to the ‘Stay at Home’ regulations.
- You should not travel abroad unless it is permitted If you are visiting the UK and are in a Tier 4 area, you may return home
- You should check whether there are any restrictions in place at your destination
- Dubai is one of around ten countries which are now welcoming Brits without a quarantine on either side
- Visitors must be required to fill out a ‘health declaration’ form and provide valid health insurance on arrival
- Brits must present a negative PCR test result from within the past 96 hours, or take a test at the airport