Entertainment

Married At First Sight star Sam Ball turned down a $50k offer to return for the reunion

EXCLUSIVE ‘They begged me’: Married At First Sight star Sam Ball ‘turned down a $50,000 offer’ from Nine to return for the reunion

Sam Ball became one of the most memorable participants on Married At First Sight thanks to his steamy on-screen affair with Ines Basic in 2019. 

And it seems producers were so desperate to get the 27-year-old hunk to return for the show’s upcoming reunion special that they offered him quite a sizable pay cheque. 

Speaking exclusively to Daily Mail Australia this week, the controversial reality star said: ‘They begged me to do the reunion.’

‘They begged me to do the reunion’:’ Married At First Sight star Sam Ball, 27, (pictured) reportedly turned down a $50,000 offer to return for the upcoming reunion special which will air on Sunday

It’s understood Sam was made three substantial offers to star in the two-part special, but was forced to turn them down due to prior commitments. 

‘The money kept going up,’ Sam said.

While he refused to disclose the final offer, Sam is believed to have been offered a whopping $50,000 for two days of filming but rejected it to prior commitments.

In demand: Producers were reportedly so desperate to get the hunk to return for the show's upcoming reunion special that they offered him quite a sizable pay cheque

In demand: Producers were reportedly so desperate to get the hunk to return for the show’s upcoming reunion special that they offered him quite a sizable pay cheque

Last month, Sam told Daily Mail that he would have loved to appear on the special but ‘didn’t get enough notice.’ 

Sam, who was paired with Elizabeth Sobinoff in 2019, explained that he needed at least one week’s notice to change existing plans in order to fly to Sydney to film the reunion special.

‘I have loads on the next three days that I just can’t get out of… timing was terrible,’ he continued.

'The money kept going up': While he refused to disclose the final offer, Sam is believed to have been offered a whopping $50,000 for two days of filming but rejected it to prior commitments. Pictured with ex-'wife' Elizabeth Sobinoff (left)

‘The money kept going up’: While he refused to disclose the final offer, Sam is believed to have been offered a whopping $50,000 for two days of filming but rejected it to prior commitments. Pictured with ex-‘wife’ Elizabeth Sobinoff (left)

‘If they gave me at least a week notice I could have done it.’ 

Ines Basic meanwhile recently told Daily Mail Australia that she wasn’t scared about the possibility of running into Sam.

‘Umm.. I heard about that. But I thought he was in the army, so I wouldn’t know,’ she said.  

Not worried: Ines Basic (pictured) recently told Daily Mail Australia that she wasn't scared about the possibility of running into Sam

Not worried: Ines Basic (pictured) recently told Daily Mail Australia that she wasn’t scared about the possibility of running into Sam

Advertisement


Source link

Related Articles

Back to top button