The brand new FUT 21 Rulebreakers promo is officially underway, with EA tonight unveiling the full Rulebreakers Team 1 squad.
This brand new FIFA 21 Ultimate Team promo, that was initially announced on Wednesday, features upgraded players who leave behind their previous styles of play and transform into different kinds of stars with game-changing stat updates.
An example of this is Harry Kane, who has been included in the Rulebreakers Team 1 squad, with the Tottenham Hotspur striker seeing his Rulebreakers FUT 21 card given a huge pace rating upgrade from 68 to 91, but his shooting has been downgraded slightly from 91 to 87, in comparison to his standard rare gold FUT 21 card.
Other players included in the FUT 21 Rulebreakers Team 1 include Bayern Munich winger Douglas Costa and Man City defender Aymeric Laporte. The 11-man squad features brand new FUT 21 Rulebreakers cards, with players given heightened abilities in particular attributes, making them more usable and dangerous in-game.
Check out the full FIFA 21 Ultimate Team Rulebreakers Team 1 below.
FIFA 21 Rulebreakers Team 1 unveiled
Here is the full FUT 21 Rulebreakers Team 1, featuring Harry Kane, Douglas Costa, Aymeric Laporte.
FUT 21 Rulebreakers Team 1 in full:
- Harry Kane (Tottenham Hotspur) – 91 Overall
- Aymeric Laporte (Man City) – 88 Overall
- Douglas Costa (Bayern Munich) – 87 Overall
- Dries Mertens (Napoli) – 87 Overall
- Radja Nainggolan (Inter) – 85 Overall
- Lucas Ocampos (Sevilla) – 85 Overall
- Marcos Llorente (Atletico Madrid) – 84 Overall
- Manuel Lazzari (Lazio) – 84 Overall
- Hassane Kamara (OGC Nice) – 83 Overall
- Denzel Dumfries (PSV) – 83 Overall
- Benjamin André (Lille) – 83 Overall
As previously stated, Kane has been given a huge pace increase as part of the new FUT 21 Rulebreakers promo.
City defender Laporte has also been given a huge pace increase, with Douglas Costa given a massive boost in his shooting, but his pace has been downgraded as a result.
Sevilla winger Lucas Ocampos has a really nice looking card, with 86 pace, 86 shooting, 88 passing, 85 dribbling and 76 physical.
FUT 21 Rulebreakers Campaign Highlights:
- Special player items get permanent upgrades to change their play styles and breathe freshness into player selection and squad building.
- Squad Building Challenges (including Player Pick options with two unique, different versions of the same player as the choice) and Objectives (as well as ones pertaining to Live FUT Friendlies) so players have more ways than ever to get their hands on campaign players.
- Though Ultimate Scream is a thing of the past, there’ll be some spooky Halloween in-game fun as well as Day of the Dead Squad Building Challenges and Objective content coming that weekend as well.
FUT 21 favourite Marcos Llorente also features with upgraded defensive attributes, with his dribbling suffering as a result. Napoli forward Mertens is also included, with his passing and shooting upgraded, but his dribbling downgraded.
The FUT 21 Rulebreakers Team 1 are available in packs from 6pm on October 23, with Team 2 set to be released on October 30.
FIFA 21 is out now on Xbox One, PlayStation 4 and PC, having been released on October 9, 2020. FIFA 21 will also be available on next-generation consoles including the Xbox Series X and PlayStation 5 at a later date.