FIFA 22’s FUT is available to access on the FIFA 22 Web App now ahead of the release of the new game, so we’ve taken a look at the top five Premier League players in each position.
Players can access FIFA 22 Ultimate Team now through the FIFA 22 Web App, Companion App and the EA Play early access trial.
The FIFA 22 Ultimate Team Web App allows players to access the FIFA Ultimate Team Transfer Market where they can buy and sell players and consumables, build and submit Squad Building Challenges (SBCs) for different types of FUT rewards, and let users buy packs from the store.
Ahead of FIFA 22’s full release on Friday, October 1, EA has also released the database for the top 1000 highest-rated players in FUT 22, with hundreds of Premier League players filling the top 1000 spots including Man United ‘s Cristiano Ronaldo and Man City ‘s Kevin De Bruyne, who both share the highest-rated player spot in the Premier League at 91 rated.
The Premier League is home to some of the best goalkeepers, defenders, midfielders and attackers on the planet, with 10 of the top 22 players in FIFA 22 from the Premier League.
So, what are the top five Premier League players from each position? Let’s take a look.
Top five Premier League players in each position on FUT 22
- Ederson – Manchester City – 89 rated
- Alisson – Liverpool – 89 rated
- Hugo Lloris – Tottenham Hotspur – 87 rated
- Kasper Schmeichel – Leicester City – 85 rated
- Emiliano Martinez – Aston Villa – 84 rated
Ederson and Alisson are the joint highest-rated ‘keepers in FIFA 22, with the Brazilian duo both 89 rated.
Hugo Lloris remains at 87 rated once again, whilst upgrades for Kasper Schmeichel and Emiliano Martinez both see the two ‘keepers make the top five.
- Trent Alexander-Arnold – Liverpool – 87 rated
- Joao Cancelo – Manchester City – 86 rated
- Kyle Walker – Manchester City – 85 rated
- Ricardo Pereira – Leicester City – 84 rated
- Aaron Wan-Bissaka – Manchester United – 83 rated
Liverpool’s Trent Alexander-Arnold takes the top spot at right-back once again, whilst a big upgrade to Joao Cancelo makes the Portugal international the second-highest-rated.
Kyle Walker remains at 85 rated, whilst Ricardo Pereira downgraded to 84, but still remains in the top five.
- Virgil Van Dijk – Liverpool – 89 rated
- Ruben Dias – Manchester City – 87 rated
- Aymeric Laporte – Manchester City – 86 rated
- Raphael Varane – Manchester United – 86 rated
- Thiago Silva – Chelsea – 85 rated
Virgil Van Dijk is the highest-rated centre-back in the game for the second-consecutive year, despite his downgrade from 90 to 89 rated.
And after an incredible first season in the Premier League, Ruben Dias received a massive +6 upgrade to 87 rated, making him the second-highest-rated Premier League centre-back in FIFA 22.
Man United’s summer signing Raphael Varane is in the top five, rating the same as City’s Aymeric Laporte, whilst Thiago Silva remains at 85 rated.
- Andrew Robertson – Liverpool – 87 rated
- Lucas Digne – Everton – 84 rated
- Luke Shaw – Manchester United – 84 rated
- Alex Telles – Manchester United – 82 rated
- Ben Chilwell – Chelsea – 82 rated
Andrew Robertson maintained his 87 rating in FIFA 22, meaning he’s the highest-rated left-back for the second consecutive season.
Lucas Digne and Luke Shaw are both three ratings below Robertson at 84 rated, whilst a big downgrade for Alex Telles to 82 rated puts him the same rating as Ben Chilwell.
- N’Golo Kante – Chelsea – 90 rated
- Fabinho – Liverpool – 86 rated
- Rodri – Manchester City – 86 rated
- Wilfred Ndidi – Leicester City – 85 rated
- Jordan Henderson – Liverpool -84 rated
A N’golo Kante upgrade and Fabinho downgrade makes Kante the best Defensive midfielder in the Premier League by four ratings, with the Frencham rating at 90 overall and Fabinho at 86.
Upgrades to Rodri and Wilfred Ndidi see the duo overtake Jordan Henderson in the top five, with the Liverpool captain receiving a -2 downgrade in FIFA 22.
- Kevin De Bruyne – Manchester City – 91 rated
- Paul Pogba – Manchester United -87 rated
- Thiago – Liverpool – 86 rated
- Jorginho – Chelsea – 85 rated
- Ilkay Gundogan – Manchester City – 85 rated
De Bruyne remains as the outright highest-rated Premier League midfielder once again, rating at 91 overall.
Upgrades to Paul Pogba, Thiago, Jorginho and Ilkay Gundogan see the quartet make up the rest of the top five, with all four of them having good individual seasons for their clubs.
- Bruno Fernandes – Manchester United – 88 rated
- Bernardo Silva – Manchester City – 86 rated
- Phil Foden – Manchester City – 84 rated
- Kai Havertz – Chelsea – 84 rated
- Mason Mount – Chelsea – 83 rated
After making a name for himself as one of the Premier League’s best, Bruno Fernandes has been rewarded with an upgrade to 88 rated in FIFA 22 – making him the highest-rated attacking midfielder in the game.
Bernardo Silva received a downgrade as well as a position change but remains one of the higher-rated players in the league, whilst young trio Phil Foden, Kai Haverz and Mason Mount all make up the rest of the top five.
- Mohamed Salah – Liverpool – 89 rated
- Jadon Sancho – Manchester United – 87 rated
- Riyad Mahrez – Manchester City. -86 rated
- Hakim Ziyech – Chelsea – 84 rated
- Leon Bailey – Aston Villa – 82 rated
Despite his downgrade from 90 to 89 rated, Mohamed Salah keeps his title of highest-rated Premier League right-winger after a dazzling season for Liverpool.
Man United new signing Jadon Sancho is the second-highest after a great couple of seasons in Germany, whilst Riyad Mahrez received a deserved upgrade after a strong season for City.
Ziyech has moved from an attacking midfielder to a right-winger in FIFA 22, whilst Aston Villa new singing Leon Bailey has earned himself a +2 upgrade from his FIFA 21 card.
- Heung-Min Son – Spurs – 89 rated
- Sadio Mane – Liverpool – 89 rated
- Raheem Sterling – Manchester City – 88 rated
- Marcus Rashford – Manchester United – 85 rated
- Jack Grealish – Manchester City – 84 rated
A downgrade for Sadio mane and an upgrade for Heung-Min Son sees the duo both at 89 rated in FIFA 22, making them both the highest-rated left-wingers in the Premier League.
Raheem Sterling maintains his 88 rating from FIFA 21, whilst new teammate Jack Grealish has received a +4 upgrade as he breaks into the top five rated players.
- Cristiano Ronaldo – Manchester United – 91 rated
- Harry Kane – Spurs – 90 rated
- Romelu Lukaku – Chelsea – 88 rated
- Jamie Vardy – Leicester City – 86 rated
- Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang – Arsenal – 85 rated
The arrivals of Romelu Lukaku and Cristiano Ronaldo have really beefed up the striker options in the Premier League next season, with Ronaldo the joint-highest rated player in the league next season.
A stellar season from Harry Kane sees the England captain increase to 90 rated overall, and it was quite the opposite for Arsenal striker Pierre-Emerick Aubamenyang who saw his rating decreased from 87 to 85.
Do you agree with all these ratings? Let us know in the comments below!
FIFA 22 is available to pre-order now on all platforms.
Powered by Football, EA SPORTS FIFA 22 brings the game even closer to the real thing with a new season of innovation across every mode and groundbreaking next-gen HyperMotion gameplay technology on PlayStation5 that elevates every moment of the match.