Atletico Madrid and England defender Trippier will now serve a worldwide ban from all football and football-related activity until February 28, 2021.
Trippier denied the charges, first made in May, and had a personal hearing in October.
However, the FA said that four of seven alleged breaches had been proven with three others dismissed.
The ban means Trippier will not be allowed to train with Atletico, and will miss the first leg of their Champions League last-16 tie against Chelsea.
An FA spokesperson said: “The Atletico Madrid defender denied seven alleged breaches of FA rule E8(1)(b), which were said to occur during July 2019, and requested a personal hearing.
“An independent regulatory commission was appointed to hear the case, with four of the alleged breaches found proven and three dismissed during a subsequent personal hearing.
“The independent regulatory commission’s written reasons for its decisions and the associated sanction will be published in due course.”
Trippier’s ban takes force with immediate effect.
Additional reporting by PA.