Ranked No118 in the world, 25-year-old Brit Boulter is aiming to claim her first-ever win at this stage of the competition when opening the Centre Court action tomorrow.
On Court One, No1 seed Iga Swiatek will look to keep her incredible winning run rolling before local favourite Jack Draper takes on Australian Alex de Minaur.
Here’s Thursday’s order of play…
Wimbledon Schedule | Order of play for Thursday, June 30, 2022
All times are BST with courts opening at 11am unless stated. Seeds in brackets.
Centre Court (from 1.30pm)
- Katie Boulter vs Karolina Pliskova (6)
- Ricardas Berankis vs Rafael Nadal (2)
- Coco Gauff (11) vs Mihaela Buzarnescu
Court One (from 1pm)
- Jordan Thompson vs Stefanos Tsitsipas (4)
- Iga Swiatek (1) vs Lesley Pattinama Kerkhove
- Alex de Minaur (19) vs Jack Draper
Times and courts are subject to change