Boulter is in the third round for the first time thanks to a stunning victory over 2021 finalist Karolina Pliskova and kicks off the day on No.2 Court. British interest continues on No.1 Court as Liam Broady faces No19 seed Alex De Minaur.
Nadal, hunting for a calendar slam, takes on Lorenzo Sonego on Centre to wrap up the Saturday action.
Here’s today’s order of play for singles matches and selected doubles matches…
Wimbledon Schedule | Order of play for Saturday, July 2, 2022
All times are BST with courts opening at 11am unless stated. Seeds in brackets.
Centre Court (from 1.30pm)
- Coco Gauff (11) vs Amanda Anisimova (20)
- Paula Badosa (4) vs Petra Kvitova (25)
- Lorenzo Sonego (27) vs Rafael Nadal (2)
Court One (from 1pm)
- Alex de Minaur (10) vs Liam Broady
- Iga Swiatek (1) vs Alize Cornet
- Nick Kyrgios vs Stefanos Tsitsipas (4)
- Harmony Tan vs Katie Boulter
- Richard Gasquet vs Botic van de Zandschulp (21)
- Magdalena Frech vs Simona Halep (16)
- Cristian Garin vs Jenson Brooksby (29)
- Alex Molcan vs Taylor Fritz (11)
- Petra Martic vs Jessica Pegula (8)
- Aljla Tomljanovic vs Barbora Krejcikova (13)
- Brandon Nakashima vs Daniel Elahi Galan
- Jack Sock vs Jason Kubler
- Qinwen Zheng vs Elena Rybakina (17)
Times and courts are subject to change.