1. Jan 20: Anas Mezenner, 17, died in hospital after being stabbed in Tottenham the previous evening. Two boys, 16, charged with murder.
2. Jan 25: Romario Opia, 15, stabbed to death in Archway.
3. Feb 11: Hani Solomon, 19, stabbed to death outside Parsons Green tube station. Two teenagers charged with murder.
4. Feb 19. Drekwon Patterson, 16, died in hospital after being stabbed repeatedly in Wembley the previous evening.
5. Feb 26: Ahmed Beker, 19, stabbed to death on Paddington Green just a short distance from where his cousin Yousef, 17, was fatally knifed 18 months earlier.
6. March 3: Music student Tai O’Donnell, 19, stabbed to death in Croydon.
7. March 6: Teenager, 18, stabbed to death in Abbey Wood.
A record number of 29 teenagers were murdered in London in 2008, topping the previous worst toll of 27 in 2007.
A total of 26 teenagers were murdered in London in 2017, the most since 2008, 20 of whom were fatally stabbed.
In 2018 a total of 24 teenagers were killed in the capital, 18 of them knifed to death.
That figure rose to 25 in 2019, but fell to 17 last year.