Can YOU guess the Christmas carol? Emoji quiz that went viral during lockdown returns with a tricky festive music edition
- Emoji quiz creator Nikki Spiers, of London, went viral during lockdown
- Nikki has now returned with a new 15-question Christmas-themed emoji quiz
- The latest quiz challenges players to work out the Christmas carols and songs
The creator of the popular emoji quizzes that proved a hit on social media during the national lockdowns has returned with a festive-themed quiz.
Nikki Spiers, 31, of London, unwittingly became an international sensation when the cryptic quiz she sent to friends via WhatsApp was shared around the world – and has even created her own Instagram page sharing the famous quizzes.
With Christmas around the corner, Nikki has created a festive-themed quiz where players try to work out the Christmas carols and songs from nothing other than a series of emojis.
Do you think you can guess them all? Scroll down to take the test and then check your answer at the bottom of the story.
1. Rocking around the Christmas Tree
2. Fairytale of New York
3. Once in Royal David’s City
4. I saw three ships
5. Stop the Cavalry
6. Frosty the Snowman
7. Silent Night
8. The First Noel
9. White Christmas
10. Driving home for Christmas
11. Jingle bell rock
12. Santa baby
13. Santa Claus is coming to town
14. The 12 days of Christmas
15. Winter Wonderland