Ivanka cries while watching her father make his final speech as President alongside husband Jared, their three children, and her Trump siblings
- Ivanka Trump, 39, joined Tiffany, Eric, and Don Jr. at Joint Base Andrews on Wednesday morning, where their father, Donald, addressed supporters
- The mother-of-three scrunched her face up in sobs as she watched her dad in the final hours of his presidency
- She wore a white coat with black buttons next to her husband’s black suit, and only her children wore protective face masks
- President Trump left the White House with the First Lady at 8:12 a,m., boarding Marine One and then transferring to Air Force One
- He told the crowd it had been the ‘honor of a lifetime’ to serve as President, adding that he would be back ‘in some form’
- Before flying off on Air Force One, he told everyone present: ‘Have a nice life’
- Only Ivanka is expected to attend the inauguration of President-elect Joe Biden
Her face fallen in a fit of sobs, Ivanka Trump watched on Wednesday morning as her father departed Washington, D.C. on Air Force One for the last time.
The 39-year-old looked overcome by emotion as she watched President Donald Trump in the final hours of his one-term presidency arriving at Joint Base Andrews and boarding a plane south to Palm Beach, Florida.
The First Daughter stood alongside her husband Jared Kushner, her children, and her siblings as they watched their time in D.C. come to an end and their father fly off.
Ivanka fought tears as she listened to her father give his final speech as President on Wednesday
The 39-year-old looked overcome by emotion as she watched President Donald Trump in the final hours of his one-term presidency
The First Daughter stood alongside her husband Jared Kushner, her children, and her siblings
Ivanka wore a cream-colored coat with black buttons for the occasion, accessorizing with heeled black boots.
She also seems to have utilized a tube a waterproof mascara, as her moment of tears didn’t ruin her makeup.
Ivanka got quite emotional during her father’s speech, during which the 45th President told his supporters that he will be there for them.
‘I will always fight for you. I will be watching, I will be listening and I will tell you the future of the country has never been better. I wish the new administration great luck and great success. They have the foundation to do something really spectacular and in a position like it has never been,’ he said.
In free-styling remarks, Trump did not use a teleprompter, but listed some of his accomplishments.
‘Our people are happy, military is thrilled. We got tax cuts, the largest tax cut and reform in the history of the country by far. Hope they don’t raise your taxes. If they do I told you so,’ he said.
He mentioned the number of votes he received in the election but, notably, did not say he was the winner — an argument he made repeatedly after Joe Biden’s win was certified.
‘A lot of obstacles, we went to the obstacles and you get 75 million votes in the history of sitting presidents. It is an all-time record by a lot by many millions, really just an honor,’ he said.
He vowed that ‘we will be back — in some form,’ adding: ‘Have a good life.’
Smiles upon arrival: Ivanka looked happy when she arrived before becoming emotional
She and her family gathered near Air Force One to watch the big moment
Come on, kid! Ivanka wrangles her youngest son, Theodore
Mwah! Ivanka gives a hug to White House advisor Stephen Miller