Moment female thieves point man’s own guns at him as they steal his Rolex – before he wrestles weapons out of their hands and takes back watch
- Two women allegedly attempted to steal a man’s Rolex while being armed with his two guns in Miami Dade County on the night of November 17
- The women try to escape the male victim’s apartment complex with the accessories via elevator but he follows them before being held at gunpoint
- The two women, each with a gun in their hands, tell him how things are going to proceed so that they can freely leave
- They slide the two guns on the building’s floor so that the man can’t hold both the elevator and get his firearms at the same time
- One of the two women smashed the Rolex onto the ground before the elevator door closes, leading to their successful escape
This is the moment an angry victim confronted two armed thieves as they tried to flee his apartment building – with his Rolex watch and his guns.
Surveillance footage from the apartment complex in Miami Dade County at 11.42p.m, November 17, showed the woman who both appear to be armed as they get inside an elevator, followed by a man.
One of them holds her gun at the man’s chest, prompting him to slap the gun down and to back into the apartment complex’s floor while being held back by the other thief.
One of the two women holds the man’s gun against the victim’s chest while the other grabs him by the arm so that he doesn’t come any further into the elevator
The victim, visibly upset, exchanges words with the woman who held the gun against him.
Eventually, the women seem to relent, sliding the guns across the floor then throwing the Rolex, which can be worth hundreds of thousands of dollar, to the ground.
As the male victim goes to pick up the watch, the women are seen rapidly hitting the door close button to escape.
After the elevator’s door finally shuts, one of the two women puts her head against the elevator’s wall and sticks her tongue out in a sign of relief.
After the incident, the unidentified victim told local amateur journalist site PPV_tahoe: ‘The other night I dealt with an attempted robbery at gunpoint can you please share to educate people.’
‘Happened at my apartment they tried to take my Rolex and took my weapons and used them against me till I overpowered both of them.’
Dailymail.com has contacted both the victim and the Miami Dade County Police for comment.
The male victim follows the two thieves to the elevator before they stop him and tell him how things are going to play out so that they can flee without facing any consequences
The woman in the elevator proceeds to give her gun to the other woman so she can slide it on the ground, prompting the victim to go and get instead of holding the elevator