This is a job for Chief Wiggum: Pair wearing matching Simpsons shirts are arrested in car filled with fentanyl, cocaine and marijuana near Universal Studio theme park that has Springfield-inspired rides
- A man and a woman wearing identical ‘Simpsons’ shirts are facing narcotics charges after being pulled over at a traffic stop on Saturday afternoon in Orlando
- Milton Gardner, 36, and Destiny Jackson, 22 were in a Chevrolet Equinox that sheriff deputies suspected a smell of marijuana, prompting to their arrest
- Asking both occupants to step out of the car, police found baggies of marijuana, cocaine residue, and a plastic pipe after searching the vehicle
- Jackson was also carrying fentanyl and eutylone on him. Both were arrested for drug possession, which is considered as a felony in Florida
- The incident happened just about a mile from Universal Studios Florida, which features ‘Simpsons’-themed rides and recreations of Springfield landmarks
A man and a woman wearing matching Simpson shirts were arrested in a drug-filled car about a mile from Universal Studios, where there is a Springfield-themed area, in Orlando on Friday, police said.
Milton Gardner, 36, was driving a Chevrolet Equinox at the time with passenger Destiny Jackson, 22, when he was pulled over at a traffic light by sheriff’s deputies, who reported that the vehicle smelled like marijuana, according to the police report.
After asking both occupants to step out of the car, police found three ‘baggies’ of marijuana ‘where Milton and Destiny were seated’ as well as a baggie containing cocaine residue in it and a plastic pipe, the report said.
Milton Gardner (left) and Destiny Jackson (right) were both wearing matching Simpsons shirts at the time of their arrest. They are facing narcotics charges after being pulled over at a traffic stop Saturday afternoon in Orlando, where drugs were found inside the duo’s vehicle
Gardner and Jackson were arrested for possession of cocaine, marijuana, and drug paraphernalia.
Jackson was additionally charged with possessing fentanyl and eutylone, a designer stimulant.
According to Orange County’s Court records, Gardner and Jackson carried under 20 grams of marijuana on them, which is considered as misdemeanor.
At the time of the incident, both were wearing identical shirts featuring members of the ‘Simpsons’ family including Homer, Marge, Bart, Lisa, and Maggie.
The pair were arrested about a mile from Universal Studios Florida, which features tributes to beloved characters like Springfield Police Chief Wiggum along with ‘Simpsons’-themed rides and re-creations of Springfield landmarks like Moe’s Tavern, Kwik-E-Mart and Krusty Burger.
Gardner and Jackson are free on bond.
The date and location of the trial haven’t been disclosed at this time, according to Orange County’s Court records.
Pictured: Homer’s favorite Beer, Duff, is available at the ‘brewery’ in the Springfield area of Universal Studios in Orlando, Florida. Gardner and Jackson were arrested about a mile away from the amusement park
Pictured: Kang & Kodos’ Twirl ‘n’ Hurl is named for the aliens on The Simpsons and is part of the Springfield area of Universal Studios in Orlando, Florida. Gardner and Jackson were arrested about a mile away from the amusement park